Friday, March 25, 2011

Timelines

Have you ever had one of those kids? You know the one who tells their teacher, "I can't bring in timeline photos of my life because my mom only takes pictures of my brother." When the teacher inquired about this statement my first thought was . . . which brother? It's really not fair! He has 9 years on him! Of course, I have more photos of Gentle Giant!

So I spent about 3 hours of my evening looking for and printing out timeline photos . . .

              

. . . of guitars . . . because evidently his life had no meaning before he had guitars.

While I was searching around I stumbled across these . . .



Birthday cakes! I think this was Darling Daughter's 4th.



Guitar Boy's 6th, it suffered some damage during unveiling . . . it was not the cat, IT WAS NOT THE CAT!


Gentle Giant's ice cream cake.


Our Little Buddy's light sabers. This is definitely one of my favorites! I have to say though I hated assembling and frosting a cake just an hour before a party!



I can hear the mechanical breathing . . .



Cake's for Mother's Day made by the kiddos! They even decorated the tablecloth.


Pink Guitar cakes . . .


Pikachu cakes . . . I have been dealing with Pikachu for 12 years now . . . when will the pain end?



This . . . monstrosity . . . but Little Buddy thought it was cool!



Hehehe, I notice that there's sliced limes out for Gentle Giant's 21st birthday . . . we had cocktails before dinner.



Some were fancier than others . . .



Others were purely fun!

If I dug around the old photos I could make a timeline of birthday cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment