Friday, June 3, 2011

My Happy Place . . .


So, I've got a few happy places and I relish them. There's the Family Life Center at my church. We play games there, hold banquets, have a contemporary service there, and there's a well lighted kitchen in the corner. What is not to love?



Then of course there's my bed. It's big, it's soft, the cat and the Dear One are there.


My grocery store . . .

I've often thought it would be nice if I could move my bed to one of the little rooms off the FLC and perhaps HyVee could move next door? You know, just for me . . .

But now it's summer time and when I go to the grocery store I have Guitar Boy, Darling Daughter, and Little Buddy with me or at least some combination of them . . .

I do want my house to still be standing when I return! Where would I put the groceries . . .

So now when I go to the store I come home with things like . . .



Exotic and strange fruits that nobody wants to eat . . .


. . . and this thing . . . doesn't it look more like a flotation device than a coconut? I guess coconuts are flotation devices . . .



Oh and this because it has nuts and milk in it so it MUST be good for you . . .

75 days and counting . . .

Please send help . . .

1 comment: