Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Golden Grill


It's time! Look at it! A thing of beauty if there ever was one! 26.5 inches of pure glory!


It's been so hard looking at you all boxed up in the garage! I've been waiting for weeks to put you together . . .


Egads! It's a little too reflective!


It looks so complicated and scientific . . . I like that in cooking equipment!



Seriously, you are so pretty! Almost too pretty to dirty with charcoal and drippings . . . I couldn't hold you back from your purpose in life though! It would be wrong!



There's 2,165 square inches of beautiful surface area to cook for a family of six!

What should I grill first? A brisket? A chicken? A steak? A pizza?

The possibilities are endless!

Do you have grilling issues? Are there certain cuts you'd like to cook but have little success at? Are you interested in making the entire meal outside?

Lead me and I'll follow!

Unless you want liver . . . I don't do liver . . . blech

No comments:

Post a Comment